Saturday, May 5, 2007

Oxford Farmers Market Not In Key West





It is Saturday in Oxford, Ohio and time for the first Oxford Farmers Market of the season. Oh my gosh, I am in heaven with the fresh organic, chard, lettuces, radishes, strawberries, kale, eggs, chicken - I could go on and on. I filled up 3 big bags of fresh from the farm goodies. What also was so fun was meeting Lucy and Eugene from Boulder Belt Eco Farm. I visit her blog and website frequently and now was able to purchase lovely fresh items from their farm. Too fun! I feel very strongly on supporting our local farmers. They work so hard to bring us the best mother earth can provide. Now that I have a frig full of fresh ingredients, got to hit the kitchen and put these wonderful food items to good use!

Sorry I have no wines to report on today, not that I did not indulge last evening, but just enjoyed wines that I have already posted. More on the wine scene tomorrow!
Cheers!

No comments: